Applications are invited for the following posts which will commence in July 2019:
- Faculty of Radiologists National Training Programme in Radiology – APPLICATIONS OPEN
- Faculty of Radiologists National Training Programme in Radiation Oncology – APPLICATIONS OPEN
Faculty of Radiologists National Training Programme in:
1. Radiology – Application process now OPEN
2. Radiation Oncology – Application process now OPEN
Applications are invited for the above programmes. Registered Medical Practitioners with at least two years’ clinical experience, are invited to apply for Specialist Registrar posts in Radiology and with at least three years’ clinical experience to apply for Radiation Oncology. The courses will commence in July 2019 and are organised by the Faculty of Radiologists of the Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland and participating hospitals. Salaries are at Specialist Registrar grade in accordance with the Department of Health regulations. Consideration will be given to candidates interested in flexible training in Diagnostic Radiology and Radiation Oncology. Terms & conditions are as specified in the NCHD contract 2010.
- Download and complete the payment form below.
- Scan and e-mail the completed payment form to email@example.com.
- Once your payment has been processed, a link to the online application form will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Complete the online application form with all relevant documentation uploaded, then submit same.
- Post or hand deliver three completed structured reference forms to the Faculty of Radiologists (Faculty of Radiologists, Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland, 123 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland).
Closing date for Radiology applications is strictly 5pm on 2nd November 2018.
Closing date for Radiation Oncology applications is strictly 5pm on 31st October 2018.
Supporting Forms for Completion of Application:
Please direct any queries to:
Following completion of the interview process, candidates will be informed of their acceptance or non-acceptance on the training programme. The successful candidate must, prior to taking up appointment, obtain:
- Provisional Registration – Irish Medical Council, Lynn House, Portobello Court, Lower Rathmines Road, Dublin 6, Ireland. Tel: (00 353 1) 496 5588, Fax: (00 353 1) 496 5972.
- A certificate of Medical Insurance from one of the recognised Medical Insurance Companies i.e. Medical Protection Society or the Medical Defence Union.
- A student visa from the Department of Foreign Affairs Consular Section, 80 St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2. (where applicable).
- Work Permit from the Department of Enterprise and Employment, 65a Adelaide Road, Dublin 2. (where applicable).