MedHub is the online information system which is used to maintain CPD activities for all registrants on the Faculty of Radiologists and Radiation Oncologists’ Professional Competence Scheme. From MedHub Radiologists and Radiation Oncologists can:
- Access their CPD programme requirements.
- Maintain an accurate record of their CPD activities as they occur.
- Have immediate access to CPD levels achieved versus the programme’s requirements, allowing them to effectively plan their professional development activities to meet requirements.
- Upload certificates of verification (i.e. accredited CPD points certificates awarded from meetings).
- Download statements of participation
Download the MedHub User Guide 2018